About Sarasota County
Planning to hire Sarasota car rental today?
The city offers tourists a diverse mix of cultures as it is called the cultural capital of the state. It is also home to fine cuisine, circus buzzes, perfect and award-winning seashores, and expansive space of shopping facilities.
Checklist in Sarasota on Limousine Ride
- First on the checklist for this county trip is the Ringling Museum of Art – a Florida-meets-Italy work of John and Mable Ringling – gives proper respect to the Ringlings, the family behind America’s most renowned carnival. The Museum of Art highlights 31 galleries loaded up with treasures: old bosses, contemporary craftsmanship, and presentations from around the world. Afford a view of ancient outfits, wagons, and the world’s largest circus replica. Art-enthusiasts will fall in love with Rubens canvasses in the world and Old Masters works, right in the city.
- The Historic Asolo Theater’s past is as rich as the plays that enchant crowds in this Italianate theater. Third, a visit at Ca’ d’Zan Mansion, a wonderful 56-room Venetian Gothic royal residence, and the Ringlings’ old family home. Located at Sarasota Bay, the palace remains as a demonstration of the American Dream of the Roaring Twenties. Next, come forward to the Circus Museum to find the rich history, fun, and ballyhoo of the American carnival.
- For animal lovers, the Sarasota Jungle Gardens is one of the county’s most famous family attractions. Home to colorful winged creatures and wildlife, children can give food to flamingos, see crocodiles close up, and get educated about the animals and wildlife through its interactive presentations. The Mote Marine Library and Aquarium brings the sea to life. Tourists can see more than 100 types of marine life and displays including a seahorse protection lab and shark instructional courses.
- Worrying about where to buy stuff and souvenirs? Fine shopping is accessible all through the cities in the county, particularly in St. Armand’s Circle, also located at Sarasota Bay. With over 150 shops and eateries, with a genuine blend of brands and boutiques – look at Foxy Lady for ladies architect names while Little Bo-Tique is best for children’s garments.
- Simply make sure you gave time for a frozen yogurt made locally from the Big Olaf Creamery. With a variety of unexpected flavors to pick from, including Dutch peanut butter fudge and birthday cake, it makes you decide for a lifetime to choose what you really want!
- And Siesta Key has been famous for beach lovers who visit the county. Selected as 2011 Best US Beach by the coastal expert, Dr. Beach, Stephen Leatherman, Siesta Key’s open-to-public seashore flaunts turquoise waters and white coastlines. With its relaxing horizon, the county’s beaches are just about you, the sun, and the sand.
- Then seize the ecstatic beach scenery with breathtaking Florida sunsets as pink and red and cherries! And Sunday nights are pretty relaxed at Siesta Key as you can move to the beat of the Siesta Key Drum Circle, which commences around one hour before dusk.
- The county is amazingly full of life and choices, either you prefer opera than a ska band. The food, shopping, golf, marina, spas, and resorts charm both locals and tourists.
The city simply exudes quiet wealth.
County of Sarasota Car Rental
With all the perks of visiting anywhere in the county, acquiring a vehicle is a must for your travel. You can contact Park Limousine for their transportation services anywhere in this Florida region.
If you’re planning to travel with family, friends, or even a business trip, Park Limousine is your best place to go! Book your reservations at (561) 832-2222.
Sarasota Outing Limousines
Our Sarasota car rental includes corporate transportation, charter buses, and party buses that are demanded to transport a large group of people. Our expansive fleet provides the latest and luxurious amenities for relaxing travel. We are accessible throughout the year for online booking which means you can have the best group travel regardless of the place and time you need to go around.
Ford Transit Limousines in Sarasota
Explore the county’s amazing historical places and pristine beaches with your families, friends, and workmates with our Sarasota car rental services.
Travel with ease and comfort and move in style in our limousine service. No need to grab a taxi or get stuffed and congested on a public bus, minimizing your time to explore the city.
Hire a customer-guaranteed corporate transportation service that responds to your group requirements and demands.